Saturday 21 December 2013

Autumn Paddles

I've not posted for a while and haven't done much paddling either.  Since my last post we've welcomed a new baby into the world, Alfie Yendle.   I've also been training for a new job and I've finally treated myself to a new SLR camera which has kept me busy on land.

I have however managed to tag along on some local paddles to keep my blades wet and my head sane.  I have a Christmas paddle to write up next and a round up of the last 12 months.  I wont be paddling now until the new year so happy new year to everyone and a belated merry Christmas.

Here is a short selection of pictures from the previous months, thanks for the company everyone who came along and hopefully see you on the water very soon...  

13th October 2013 - Llantwit Major to Ogmore-by-Sea



25th November 2013 - Flat Holm from Sully






1st December 2013 - Llantwit Major to Tusker Rock and return




No comments: